Pages

Wednesday 1 May 2013

VODW EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW WITH STIDMAN


  

VODW team hookup with stidman ,one of the Nigerian artist that is making us proud home and abroad

Who is stidam? Stidman is a music producer (For Sick Beats Production), recording artist, and a qualified Computer Scientist. Born in the city of Lagos.
How can u describe your kind of music? I began my music career as a hip-hop rapper and eventually made a switch to Afro hip-hop because l later fell in love with afrobeat and I think its the best way I can express myself.
When did u start music ?My love for music and the art started at a very young age but I began singing professionally in the year 2008, I  opted for music because of my passion for the art and my believe that music is what everyone, be it young, old, male or female should be able to listen to and understand
What qualification did u have in Computer science ? BSC computer science LASU
How did you come up with the name stidman ?Stidman is created from the initials of the quality I possessed as an artist. S =  Spontaneous, T = Tremendous, ID = with an Immense Delivery.
Any album? Yes I have my debut album titled Makin' It in store . I'm presently working on My forth coming album project. Which is guaranteed to be mind blowing, its going to feature top notch producers like Laylow, Sossick, Sarz including myself among others. With singles like Makin' Money, Don't Let Me Down, YEYE SONG, KoLoBa and the new single UNU and am going 2 b drooping another single title My life soon.
What's d inspiration to yeye song? Yeye Song is different because of its unique concept that will never pass u by on noticed, either u listened to the song or watch the video. YEYE Is a song that refers to everyone be it the real or the fake people as YEYE. Since there is nothing you can do to please everyone...Yeye Song is gaining massive love from the street, which is now the new slang in town and definitely makes it a Hit
Which artist have u worked and will u b working with? I have worked with a range of artists both Local and International. But just to mention a few, Rayce, Isolate, Lambogineey, T.Frizzle, SexyDJbabylynn, ShugaboiLpee and many others.
What is your advice to the  Nigerian youth that want 2 b an artist like you? My advice to up coming artistes is to keep your focus up and believe you will overcome every obstacle. Also you must have originality and confidence in what you do to gain the support of new and long devoted fans alike.
Twitter handle: @stidmanboogie
Facebook username: iamstidman

No comments:

Post a Comment